Lost Mobile Phone Report: Assistance Needed Sample Mail

Share:
Lost Mobile Phone Report: Assistance Needed Sample Mail

Subject: Lost Mobile Phone Report

Dear [Airport/Flight Staff],

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to report the unfortunate loss of my mobile phone during my recent travels through [Airport Name] or on [Flight Number] from [Departure Airport] to [Destination Airport].

Details of the lost phone:

  • Brand/Model: [Insert Brand/Model]
  • IMEI Number (if available): [Insert IMEI Number]
  • Description: [Insert Description - color, size, distinguishing features, etc.]

I believe I may have left it at the security checkpoint, boarding gate, or onboard the aircraft. I have already checked with the lost and found department at the airport, but unfortunately, it has not been turned in.

I kindly request your assistance in locating my phone. If it is found, please notify me at the earliest possible convenience. I can be reached at [Your Contact Information].

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

No comments